I just realised that it would be useful to make a masterpost what I use my tags for:
- #Artists on Waterfall - self-explaining to mark I'm an artist here.
- #Writers on Waterfall - same like above just with writer
- #My writing/#My art - self-explaining
- #other's writing/#other's art/#other's OCs/#friend's OCs - when I reblog stuff
- #no art - When I make posts like this that aren't writing or art and personal stuff sometimes or comments
- #asks - if I ever receive any this I will tag them with when answering
- #OCs - Posts about my OCs will be tagged like that
- #OC introduction - When I make an introduction post for my OCs
- #Danganronpa OCs/#Digimon OCs - Specified the above
- #[CHARACTER NAME] - Yes every character and OC gets their own tag
- #Set up before - that's the tag of my queued posts
- #Inktober 2019 - The only Inktober I fully made so far. Next/this year it'll be drawtober or something else.
- #Fanfic - If it's not my own original story but someone else's
- #Fanart - ^^^^
- #Oneshot - self-explaining
- #Dreamwalker - My dreamwalker original story
- #[Story name] Masterpost - Masterposts with links to all the parts of multi-part stories.
- #Pillars of Fate - My PoF original story
- #[Story name] Chapter[NR] - self explaining
- #Commission - Yes I later on will offer commissions (writing mainly) and when uploading it I will tag it like this.
- #Conversations - when I reblog something and talk with people via those.
+ I also add some things like #dragon, #devil etc. to sort them. If you need something tagged because it's a trigger or a squick please tell me so.
And now I'm tagging this post with basically all of those so you can easily click whichever you want to look up.
- Greetings Pilica
#Artists on Waterfall #Writers on Waterfall #My writing #My art #other's writing #other's art #no art #asks #OCs #Danganronpa OCs #Digimon OCs #Set up before #Inktober 2019 #Fanfic #Oneshot #Dreamwalker #Pillars of Fate #Commission #OC introduction #Fanart #Other's OCs #friend's OCs #Digimon2 notes
I am sick of this realm
Here we go! Another piece from me. This time featuring Adriel NOYB (None-of-your-business). He is a demon, as you probably can tell. Adriel is both a demon as well as a danganronpa OC of mine. But this is his true form.
I want to follow more peoplephantomflame03 -
Interact with this post if you are
At least 17
Post Original (or fan)art including
Crafts (especially yarn crafts)
It doesn't have to be constant, but I'd like to follow more artists!
Also Witchcraft/magic blogs
If you are younger than 17 you are welcome to follow me, but I likely won't follow back as I am (almost) 27 years old.
If I already follow you, you are welcome to repour to signalboost
Hey, I need more folks to follow on here. Repour this if you post or repour:
fiction writing (fantasy or scifi especially)
original character art
Homestuck, MDZS, Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer art
ask games or memes
or if you do role playing
If these aren't you but you know you have mutuals who reblog these things, just repour this to signal boost please, I'm trying to avoid the blue site as much as possible and I need more folks to follow.
feel like this warrents something
Art giveaway maybe?
Yeah lets go with that
**YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING THIS ACCOUNT
You must like and or reblog this post. Liking and reblogging gets you 2 entries.**
must have refrence of character you want drawn if you win
whatever you want as prize it cant be sexually explicit. I dun like doing it >:L
Fullbody flat color of chara of choice
3/4 flat color of chara of choice
portrait flat color of chara of choice
WInner picked on 6/12/20 at noon EST
The very first thing I made in Clip Studio when I got it last year! I still love it, I don't draw these two interacting as much as I should.
(for context, yes, they've been married for a while)
The day where 5 idiots chased a digimon
I already told you guys from the digimon forum I'm in right? This image is featuring Matthew T. Davis a digimon OC of a friend and admin of that forum (Matt is also a stepbrother of Lyserg's). Basically Matt thought if there are so many others Digiwarriors around he wouldn't have to stick around and wanted to leave. But Kokatorimon, the wild digimon in question, broke through the wall of a building and set his plan to leave to a quick end.